Monday, December 13, 2004

Perhaps Mildly Sensitive...

True enough. I've been studying like crazy for finals. And it's quite understandable that I would get stressed. I also have my other reasons why I might find my days a little bit cloudy over the past few days. Why, with everything's that's been going on in the great little life I'm living here! But you see, now, I'll never know whether I was honestly feeling blue, or if I was Perhaps (just maybe), a little Mildly (or overly) Sensitive about certain "issues" in my life...

Oh poor me. It just comes and smacks you right in the back of your head out of the blue on a Monday morning, doesn't it? And it always does.

So to meself I must apologize. At least this time I didn't snap at anyone. Well hey, I'm usually pretty good at dealing with being Perhaps Mildly Sensitive. I didn't even think that I ever got that way... until it smacks you right in the back of your head out of the blue on a Monday morning... and you look back and sayaaahhh! I see....!

Yup. I see.

Cheers to all the ladies out there who are victims of themselves!! (oh, but pleasedon't whine too much, 'caus that'll just make the members of the other sexe believe that it's an excuse, and us classy ladies out there are not gonna let that happen.)

1 comment:

Sherren said...

way to point out the obvious Tina!!! =p