Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sick

I've been living in my bed since Sunday night. My show's coming up on Thursday. Technical rehearsal's tomorrow night. Better get better!

I haven't been so sick a quite a while. To the point that I couldn't even get out of my bed to write an email to cancel on somebody I was supposed to meet. Yeah. That sucked. I honestly thought that I had enough energy to take 10 minutes to walk to the Shatner building and hand him a ticket to my show. But nope, couldn't even take three steps to my computer. Plus, I barely know this guy. So much for first impressions. Talking about first impressions, I had to call in sick for work. And I just finished training last week. I wish all these people knew me from before, just so they can know that I'm really not making it all up.

School has taken a back seat to getting better. That sucks too. Mostly because I have to get better. Otherwise, I'll be coughing out my songs on stage instead of singing them... I missed a class on Leadership today. That would've been a good class. Hey, don't call me a dork.

Tina bought me soup. Jenny came by and gave me ginger tea. And Kenroy called and Anh Tai called. And Louis dropped by to give me money for tickets. Man, was I a mess. I'm suprised to have had as many "human interactions" these past few days. I'm a lucky girl, I know.

So being sick sucks. But whatchu gonna do. At least you get to lie in bed all day.

I'm feeling much better than I did yesterday. But I still can't seem to be able to taste my food... Tomorrow will be better. Oh, tomorrow better be better. And it will be. I just gotta get off my computer now, and lie down for a little more...

2 comments:

Sameer Vasta said...

hey beautiful,

i really hope you feel better soon. if there's anything at all i can do, feel free to let me know, even if i am a few thousand kms away.

good luck on your show, i hope it goes well. and really, i hope you feel much better, i'll say a little prayer for your health tonight.

take care of yourself!

Y said...

Hey Sherren,
um..i lost your number..i really should write down people's numbers..anyhow, i hope you're doing better and have a fantastic show.

Jenny