Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ramble Ramble Ramble

Well it's been a while since I posted one of those ramble postings where I tell you about all the interesting stuff that happened to me today and talk about a whole bunch of nothing, and well, I kinda miss that, so I'm gonna do it now. (And wow, wasn't that a huge sentence with a huge part that didn't have any punctuation in it? I hope you didn't have too much trouble reading it. It's okay. You can stop and breathe if it ever happens again during this post. And I'm sure it will.)

SO! What was interesting today? I was in a play actually. Actually, not really. I was just an overvoice. People never even got to see me. But I did make some people laugh; I could hear them over the speaker thing. Well I didn't really make them laugh. My lines did. I was a cheesy high school announcer.. Hmmmm... sound familiar?

I also started trying to find subletters for my new gorgeous apartment for this summer. If you're interested in a beautiful apartment this summer in downtown Montreal, please email me asap!! It's super cheap, only $350 including utilities! I know, I was amazed myself.

Man oh man. The weather's great. And it's just a constant reminder that this summer's going to be outstanding. I can't wait. No, honestly. I can't. This term has GOT to come to an end. I've been a pretty bad student this semester. I blame it on the fact that it is the second term of my second year, and this is when very many of us have the hardest time in their entire university career. Terribly boring classes aren't helping either. Overall, motivation is just low. And conclusion? Yes, it's all my own fault. And I just have to deal with that. But I guess we all try to find justification for our frowned upon behaviours sometimes, and now it's my turn. So one more month, and I'll stop playing the victim. Hey, I'm smiling.

Ooh. I got kicked out of Trottier, the engineering building today for getting caught taking a bite of my sandwich (I was only gonna take a couple of bites too, I swear.) and for being a management student. Apparently, we're not good enough to be in a EMPTY Trottier study room. I was kinda upset about that. So I had to walk a whole block to get back home. Oh the joys of living close to campus.

I love music. Did I ever mention that? Well, I do. I also love hugs. They make you feel so nice and warm inside. It's great.

Oooh.. I'm falling asleep. I guess I won't be finishing chapter 22 tonight. Economics. Really gotta try to keep up with the studying schedule I made myself. I've been quite good at it, actually. Yay for me.

OOOOkay. I think that's about it. Well not really. But enough rambling. Must not bore you too much. And as my little darling sister's MSN name said today: the secret of being boring is to say everything. Well, isn't that clever.

Good night, all. Hope all's fabulous.

1 comment:

Sameer Vasta said...

everyone loves hugs. and here's a big virtual hug for you. good night!