Monday, July 18, 2005

Rejoicing

I climbed on top of a mountain, above a sea of clouds. The sky changed colours while the sun prepared for bed. I woke up early to wish it good morning, and to see its rays shine on to the world. Beautiful, if you ask me. I walked through the forest, saw its trees and its lakes. I saw the deceased tree trunks, each with a story to tell. I've never stood on such high land, nor seen such gorgeous view.

I went to a lake surrounded by pretty hotels and tea houses. This is the home of some, and the vacation spot for many. There was a wonderful restaurant in a wooden cabin. Designed and decorated by the owner herself. I ate there and was amazed. Fruits mixed with vegetables, fish... My taste buds were spoiled with never ending pleasant surprises.

I played in a wooden parc on the mountain and became a child once more. Obstacles set up in the nature, alongside of bugs and snakes.. seems like the way it was meant to be.

I laid on the sand and tanned on the beach. A big sun, a big smile. I jumped into the ocean and let the waves carry me. Here it comes! Here it comes! A big one's coming! I took a stroll on the busy street and played the guitar on the balcony. I drank some beer, laughed and talked. Still not sleepy, and yet I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the blanket I used as a pillow.. even if three of us shared a bed for two.

No comments: