Thursday, January 01, 2004

Glimpse...

When I smile: When the sun shines, when a warm breeze blows, when I make somebody smile, when people fall in love, when "friends" is on, when a child laughs, when the phone rings for me, when poeple make up, when I read a good book, when we celebrate, when I achieve, when I dream.
What I love: A sunday afternoon, a bubble bath, a gorgeous song,a beautiful quote, a passionate dreamer, a walk underneath the stars, a shirt smelling like Armani Aqua-di for men, a sincere hug, a twinkle insomeone's eyes, a canoe camping trip, a truthful promise, an unspokenunderstanding, a couple in love, a genuine smile, an honest man, aconversation that lasts until the sun goes down and rises again.
Who I thank: You, the elementary school bus driver who looked outfor me when you drove me home; you, the genuinely nice person; you, the impassioned and dedicated teacher; you, who held the door for me; you, who helped the old lady carry her groceries; you, who said please and thanks; you, who raised honest and respectful children; you, who asked and listened; you, who said hello; you, who cherish your siblings;you, who asked how are you; you, who see the glass half full.
What I dream: To make a difference, to touch a heart, to dry a tear,to sing a song, to tell a meaningful story, to help people disapear, togive faith, to be in love, to show everybody that dreams come true.
What I believe: That the best moments in life are the cheesiestones, that everything happens for a reason, that you will always have a choice, that you can do anything you really want to do, that when life sucks and can't suck anymore, you can still get up if you decide to, thatyour whole life is in your head, that true love exists, that a smile is contagious, that you are unique, that it's all about how you feel, thatyour heart decides much better than your head.

No comments: