Thursday, December 09, 2004

Jane


My darling little sister. A beautiful girl.
She's the baby of the family, sure, but she has taken
my hand and helped me walk through many dark alleys.

She knows what she believes in.
Sometimes, when we all seem to forget what's right and
what wrong, she'll remind you, right then and there, and
surprise you, with the deepest yet simplest answers.

The way she dressesshe's a great dresser, I must say
and the way she carries herself... there's just something
about her that makes her so... complete.

You see right through people, Jane. I don't know how you
do it. But you're a great judge of character. Not only do you
get bad gut feelings about certain people, but you know how
to recognise what makes somebody so special, what makes
them an individual... and you take the time to let them know
about it; that's so amazing. You've been through many kinds
of drama, darling, but you've always been able to stay so
strong... and I'm so proud of you.

I've got you to thank for allowing me to tell you anything and
everything, for being my fashion adviser =P, for having that
"sister vibe", for trusting me with your lastest and hottest
news, and for making me laugh... so hard.

I love you so much, Jane, and which ever hottie you're gonna
choose to love is gonna be the luckiest dude in the world...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey um didn't know how to sign in so ... guess who it is =) Well, well, well I just love it when people say nice things about me =0 haha Sirano, moi j'taime beaucoup, merci pour avoir ecris a propos de moi dans ton petit journal ... c'est pas mal special! And thanks even more for not putting an ugly picture of me =)