Saturday, February 19, 2005

Home Sweet Home

In two days, I'm going home. I could've left yesterday, but I've got commitments tomorrow night, so now, I'm just waiting for tomorrow to come.

Alone, in my apartment. It's kinda nice, knowing you'll be going back to an empty apartment. It's kinda peaceful. Feels free.

I just can't wait to get home, though. Can't wait to spend hours talking to my little sister. Can't wait to see my mom. Can't wait to have coffee with Cat. Can't wait to have a blast with Alex. Can't wait to hang out with old friends. Can't wait to visit my high school. Can't even wait to be sitting in that Cafe, studying all day while waiting for everybody to get out of class.

Try surrounding yourself with people who make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. It's the greatest feeling, I guarantee it. Home makes me feel that way. No matter how much I love living on my own, no matter how much I love this beautiful city of Montreal, I love going back home. Even just walking on the familiar streets of Toronto make me go "aww".

I miss you, house. I miss you, bus stop. I miss you, Yonge.

Man oh man..

I miss you, everybody.

1 comment:

Sameer Vasta said...

i can't wait for you to get back to toronto either. then again, that's cuz i'm selfish and i'm hoping we can hang out while you're in town...

gimme a shout when you do get some time, otay?