Sunday, March 13, 2005

Tell Me

"Tell me it's over."
"It's over."
"Tell me it'll be okay."
"It will."
"Tell me... something.. something interesting."
"I fell in love last year. But I got my heart broken."
"Why?"
"It just happened."
"You must hate her, now."
"I don't."
"Why not?"
"I fell in love. It was great. It was amazing. I would never hate somebody I once loved."
"No regrets?"
"None at all."
"Really?"
"I would never trade what I went through with anything in the world."
"Wow."
"What?"
"Nothing. You're just so... optimistic, I guess."
"It's not optimistic. It's just what it is."
"Hmm."
"What?"
"I'm glad you're so honest with me."
"I don't know how to be anything else."
(...)
"Tell me I don't have anything to worry about."
"You don't have anything to worry about."
"... I don't believe you."
"Why not?"
"I don't know."
"Well, I guess there's nothing I can do about that."

No comments: