Sunday, April 24, 2005

My God, I'm Tired

My god, I'm tired.

I just had quite a nice day though. I mean, I woke up, went for an interview, studied a tiny bit, went to a rehearsal, had really good ribs for dinner at this really cool ghetto restaurant in the south shore, went to another rehearsal.. and now here I am.

But my god, I'm tired.

And it's not even what I did today. It's just this state that I'm in right now. It's exam time. And I have one last dreaded final to take. And it does not end until this friday. I mean I know that after friday, no matter how much I do in one day, I won't be feeling like this at the end of it. I won't have this weird pressure cloud thing hanging over me.. Urgh, I just want it to be over!

Caus my god, I'm tired.

2 comments:

Sameer Vasta said...

hang in there till friday, and good luck on that final! for now, go to bed! sleep well hun, and hope you feel more refreshed in the morning.

Anonymous said...

good luck 2momo, Sherano-bobo~!