Monday, April 18, 2005

Lost in Another Gorgeous Day

Yes. Yes. Yes...

I couldn't help it. I lost another day to gorgeous weather. Well.. can't say "lost", exactly. I did have a very pleasant afternoon, sitting in the field, chatting with a friend, enjoying the sun. 'twas very nice, indeed.

It's true. I have two inevitable finals coming up on Wednesday. And no, I'm not ready yet. Well.. I covered all of Stats 2, and all I gotta do for that is keep practicing it so it becomes second nature. But I didn't start MHR at all. I mean AT ALL. Well, I did do the three readings.. but that doesn't count for much at all.

And now, I'm starving. I've litterally only had one piece of cake and two cups of tea today. Wow. No wonder I'm feeling kinda sleepy... and sooo hungry. Boil, water, boil!!!!

Alright. So here's the plan. I eat (whatever I'll manage to whip up with whatever's left in our fridge), I study Stats for the reeest of the night. And tomorrow, I'll dedicate my day to MHR. Sounds like a plan. That'll get me set for Wednesday! Oh, it better!!!

Let's just hope I don't get kidnapped by the weather again tomorrow...

2 comments:

Sameer Vasta said...

ah, you and me both hun. spent the entire afternoon playing frisbee in the sun in queen's park. i would say it was highly unproductive, but in truth, i think it was the most productive things i've done in weeks. as you've said before, spoil yourself a little bit.

Sherren said...

"it was highly unproductive, but in truth, i think it was the most productive things i've done in weeks".. well said, Sameer!!!!