Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Enjoy Today

I'm so excited for next week, I can't wait till next month. Everyday, we look to our future and think of how great it'll be when tomorrow arrives. But we forget that yesterday, we were looking forward to today. We forget celebrating today and realizing the great time we're having at the very moment... we're too busy thinking about better tomorrows.

By all means... Dream of the future! Have ambitions! Strive to have better tomorrows! But don't lose track of today. Now's the time to live better. Don't wait for tomorrow.

I'm so excited to leave for Taiwan for the rest of the summer, but I love being in Montreal, having the time of my life with my dear friends. So I'm enjoying today; there's no use thinking about Taiwan until my plane takes off.. I'd only be wasting my time here and now if I spent my days longing for tomorrows.

No comments: