Thursday, June 09, 2005

Wiser Now

There's a place in my heart I feel never changed
And yet you look at me like we have never been
You call my name I hear your voice it's still the same
I turn around to look at you your stranger face

But I look into your eyes
I remember you told lies
Tears hide behind my eyes
Too bad true love never dies

Everybody's older now
Turn down the lights and I still feel the same
Everybody's wiser now
Just one look one smile I understand
There's no need to talk about it
To fight to cry or make you never forget
Caus everybody's older now
Everybody's older now

I came accross some butterflies the other day
When I heard our song and walked past our favourite cafe
It's funny you should come my way just yesterday
You seemed a little taller but you smelled the same

I'm here I can feel you feel the same
I know we can start this up all over again
Can we be two grown ups now
And still laugh just like a child
Can we hear our hearts and let them lead the way

I look into your eyes
I remember your sweet good nights
Tears hide behind my eyes
Thank God true love never dies

1 comment:

Sameer Vasta said...

beautiful. and yes, thank god true love never dies.