Thursday, October 05, 2006

You Care Too Much About Shoes

Hey. Did you get new shoes? I really do like them.

When we first met, you said you liked my shoes. Then we got to know each other, and you tried to understand what it was like to be in my shoes. As we chatted, you seemed confused. Something didn't fit. At least not anymore. 'Are you sure your shoes are comfortable?' you asked.

'Yes, yes. I am.' I said. 'But at the end of the day, I still like to kick off my shoes and relax... you know, like most people.' Why of course, we all need a break sometimes.. Being on your feet all day sure isn't pleasant.

But if your shoes were so comfortable.. I mean, really comfortable... why would you want to take them off?

Oh, what a question.

Maybe that's why people own so many pairs of shoes.... to switch things up, to keep things exciting.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

You know, you've got a point. Maybe even a good one.

But, if you ask me, I might not have the answers to all your questions.. I just know one thing: you care too much about shoes. I hadn't even noticed yours. I just liked your smile.

Too bad shoes had to get in the way.

2 comments:

Sameer Vasta said...

[this is good]

Anonymous said...

lol