Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Just Want to Be Happy

I just want to be happy. I just want things to be simple. Straightforward. Honest and real.

I just want it to be easy. To talk. To communicate. To understand. Just like that.

I just want to get what a want. Without having to try too hard. Without having to work or fight for it. Without having to walk the right winding path.

I just want to do it all the right way. No mistakes. No falling down. I just want to stand tall.

I just want to trust. To never have to doubt you. To never have to wonder if you mean what you say. Or say what you mean.

I just want you to know. Who I am. What makes me laugh. What makes me cry.

I just want to laugh. Never want to cry. Never want to feel sad. I just want to smile.

I just want to be happy. For me. For you. For everybody.

It's quite a childish way of thinking, I suppose.
It's quite funny, I guess.
It's really quite unreasonable, I know.

It's quite boring... perhaps.

But can I just wish this..?

Just for one single moment, one single second...

To just simply be happy.

1 comment:

Sameer Vasta said...

Not childish at all my dear. Being happy is important. And hey, I want you to be happy too. So let me know what I can do to help you get there.