Monday, January 03, 2005

Holiday Season

Home sweet home--I miss (things that give me warm fuzzy feelings)...
  1. Mommy's homemade food
  2. Janey's hugs and kisses
  3. Waking up to a house full of people
  4. Having meals as a family
  5. Chatting on the living room sofa
  6. Being able to dry my hair all the way with a blowdryer that works!!
  7. Free laundry
  8. Being able to take a shower in a big bathtub and being able to hold the showerhead in my hand
  9. The house with multiple furnished rooms
  10. Laughs with Alex
  11. Conversations with Cat
  12. Hanging out with old friends
  13. Used CD and book stores
  14. The familiar streets of downtown toronto
It's funny. I hadn't gotten sick in a while. And when I got home, I immediately fell ill. It was as if my body knew it was okay for me to be sick, because somebody was going to be there to take care of me. As if it had been hanging on, all this time, until I got home.


2005 To-Dos
  1. Eat better. Cook more often. "You are what you eat" said my little sister.
  2. Spend more time with friends. It's what's most important after all.
  3. Be yourself, and let everybody know. Decorate your room, dress and express yourself the exact way you want to.
  4. Perform more. Get into more acting, singing, dancing...
  5. Do more for yourself. Take care of yourself.
Overall... improve your quality of life. Live happy. Feel. Care. Love. Be true. Be passionate. Be daring. Be proud. Be humble. Be smart. Smile. Cry if you want to. Laugh when you're done. Crash. Learn. Grow. Be yourself. Have no expectations. Dream. It's all up to you.


Happy New Year, everybody. May you all live passionately and feel all the love that surrounds you in this upcoming year.

Cheers!
Sherren xoxox

No comments: